Love and Crystal
When it comes to love, the crystal ball always has something to express. Don't be shy and let yourself go, a romantic journey awaits you. The sun is pink and the sky was blue. It's strange, I got this impression, like I'm floating as if it wasn't quite real. I feel free and the night falls on this ocean, I would like to make a friend of it. In the distance you can hear the sound of the party mixing with the waves. The birds are waving around me as if they don't care I am here.
I turn around and see you coming from far away. It's hard to surprise anyone in this bare landscape. Tonight the moon is full and everyone knows it.
Love and Destiny
You would like to know your future, to know what's going to happen to you in the next few years. But then that means you believe in some kind of destiny. And maybe you're right. But you have to remember that you can make a difference on your own. So it's a very good idea to consult the crystal ball, but it's even better to set up activities that will help you in love. Because we all are looking for it.
If you stay home alone and never go out, your love destiny may be a bit flat. You need to meet people, make friends. Here is a list of activities that will help you do that.
- Trekking in the mountains: What about some simple sport and meeting with other walkers! It's a relaxing moment where everyone will want to tell their story while walking. You can go on your own or find a group that gets together around this activity. The easiest way to find a group is to use social networks.
- Going to a concert: Your favorite band is playing in town. You can't miss it on any occasion. It's a great time to get together with people who have the same tastes, the same sensibility.
- Use a dating application: If you live in a big city, this is a quick and easy way to meet a lot of people. But don't forget to use a photo that is to your advantage and force yourself to write a good short introductory text.
- Traveling: When was the last time you took your suitcase out of your cupboard? If it's been more than 6 months, it means it's time to plan a new adventure.
- Cooking lesson: There are all kinds of cooking lessons, Thai, Italian, French, Brazilian... Cooking with other people is what you could call a special moment.
- Signing up for a language course: If you want to travel to South America or Spain it could be interesting to speak Spanish. Do you think you can learn Japanese?
- Go to a conference: It's time to do a search on the internet to see which talks are planned in your city. There's certainly something for every taste, from medieval to augmented reality. Do you know TED?
- Playing in a band: If you have a talent as a guitarist, singer or other, you have to go for it. Don't be afraid, usually bands play mainly for fun. If you don't have no special talent, just try a random one until you find your.
- Playing a team sport: This is a good way to meet a lot of friends. If you haven't done sport for a long time, don't be shy, you are not the only one.
- Go to an exhibition: The best thing is to choose the day of the launch, there will be lots of people and maybe free food and drink.
- Being an artist: Painting, sculpting, photography, there is surely an art that attracts you more. It will then be easy to find courses or meetups in this field.
- Card games: Do you play cards? Generally the rules are simple to learn.
- Volunteer: It is usually nice to help people. If you can make friends at the same time, it's even better.
- Caving: This is an adventure you should try at least once in your life.
Finally: Don't say no, if you have an opportunity, do it!